Finally a great Map of the Roman Empire!
The year of the map is AD 116, with the Roman Empire at its greatest extention, at the time of Trajan's conquests.
The format is A2 (ca.420x594mm/ca.16.5x 23.4 inches.
Even no guarantees can be given towards their absolute correctness, nor is any liability accepted for any incorrect information, this map is a great tool to learn the History and the glory of the Roman Empire.
Only 20 pieces limited quantities are coming...
Book your Roman Empire Map now to display in your house and enjoy with your friends!!
Just $29.00 and just $ 5.99 for shipping!!
For info: Spartacus@RomeGiftShop.com
The map shows:
- provincial borders and capitals
- many cities in their Roman names
- positions of many barbarian tribes
- many major battle sites up to AD 116
- Roman names of many rivers, lakes and seas
- Roman names of several passes and mountain chains
- many major roads
- bases of legions
- bases of major fleets
- names of some islands, regions...