RomeGiftShop.com is where you shop for authentic Italian Souvenirs and Gifts from Italy without leaving home. FREE Gifts with Every Order! NOW WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC with NO MINIMUM & ORDERS Still Come With FREE GIFTS, Order Online Here! - Oct. 7, 2017 ROMEGIFTSHOP.COM IS YOUR ONLINE STORE FOR CATHOLIC GIFTS, ITALIAN SOUVENIRS, UNIQUE GIFTS FROM ITALY, AND YOUR GIFT ORDERS ARE SENT WITH YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE, FREE OF CHARGE!
The Home baker and some tips
to cook pizza
(il forno di casa ed alcuni
consigli per cucinare la pizza)
Now I want to tell you some little tips to cook better your pizzas using your home baker.
First you should know that to cook a good pizza you need a good oven.
You never can pretend to reach the same results of the professional
Wood bakers, because they can reach so high temperature to cook the pizza in just 2 or 3 minutes... make it crispy and avoiding to "boil" it. But, if your pasta dough was good, even with your home oven you can make a good pizza just following these little tips.
a) First always preheat for at least 10 minutes the oven.
2) Keep always the temperature to broil for all the time of cooking.
3) Avoid to open the oven too often during the cooking, it helps to keep
the temperature high.
4) To cook your Pizza use the aluminium cake pans. You can find them of
any shape in any market for few bucks. It is very important that with a fork you make some holes in the pan because they help to cook better your Pizza cooking even from below avoiding to boil it and allowing the hot air to circulate.
5) Add the mozzarella cheese just 5 minutes before the pizza is ready, in this way the cheese will not be overcooked.
6) Add the spices just when the pizza has ready, in this way they will not burn and taste bitter.
7)Important. I guess I forgot to tell you the time your pizza should be cooked.
Very easy.... there is not a standard time... it depends from the oven you have, let's say usually at least 15 minutes, or so, but the secret is to watch the pizza through the window and avoid it becomes black. when is starts to looks brown gold, is good.