You need help! You are alone in Italy and you are in an emergency situation!
Of course you don't speak Italian... and it is not the time to go back to school!!
But by just bringing this easy and free Italian lesson from Spartacus, you could find help, and it could get you out of trouble!Click here to listen to this Italian Lesson(Real audio)If you don't have Real Audio installed in your computer get it here... it's free!!(Real audio)
Ready?! Let's start!
1) Help - Aiuto!
2) Al ladro! Quell'uomo mi ha rubato il portafoglio - Thief!That man stolen my wallet!
3) Chiamate la polizia - Somebody call the Police!
4) Sono cittadino Americano chiamate la mia ambasciata -
I am an American Citizen, call my Embassy.
5) Sono allergico agli antibiotici - I am allergic to antibiotics
6) Vaffanculo - F@%$K Off (I don't want to sound rude, but in some situations, this word is better that a long speech).
7) Chiamate un'ambulanza - Call an ambulance !
8) Non ho contanti con me - I have no cash with me.
9) Non mi toccare! - Don't touch me! (usually this is helpful for women... if some man has this problem with some Italian women... lucky you).
10) Quell'uomo mi sta seguendo - That man is following me!
11) Ho perso il mio passaporto - I've lost my passport!
12) Sono ferito, sto sanguinando - I am hurt, I am bleeding!
13) Chiama il cento tredici (113) - Call 113 (it is like 911 in the US)!
I hope you never need to use any of these phrases, but in case do, I am glad I could help...