RomeGiftShop.com is where you shop for authentic Italian Souvenirs and Gifts from Italy without leaving home. FREE Gifts with Every Order! NOW WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC with NO MINIMUM & ORDERS Still Come With FREE GIFTS, Order Online Here! - May 21, 2018 ROMEGIFTSHOP.COM IS YOUR ONLINE STORE FOR CATHOLIC GIFTS, ITALIAN SOUVENIRS, UNIQUE GIFTS FROM ITALY, AND YOUR GIFT ORDERS ARE SENT WITH YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE, FREE OF CHARGE!
Welcome to the FREE Italian Lesson of the week at RomeGiftShop.com.
Today we'll learn the most important phrases and words to use while you are cooking Italian food!
Start to get familiar with the words and then listen to the audio version to hear correctly all the pronounce... accent included!
Have fun...Click here to listen to this Italian Lesson(Real audio)If you don't have Real Audio installed in your computer get it here... it's free!!(Real audio)
1) L'acqua bolle - The water (for the pasta) is boiling
2) La pasta e' al dente - The is firm
3) Grattuggia il Parmigiano - Grate the Parmesan
4) Non bruciare le melanzane - Don't burn the Eggplants
5) Molto buono, molto saporito - Very good, very delicious
6) Questa pasta e' scotta - This pasta is overcooked
7) Lava i pomodori per l'insalata - Wash the tomatoes for the salad
8) La pasta e' sciapa, passami il sale - The pasta needs salt, give me the salt
9) Taglia la mozzarella - Chop the mozzarella
10)Taglia le cipolle - Chop the onions
11) Scola la pasta - Drain the pasta
12) Taglia il pane - Cut the bread