So, you are in Italy at the Night Club or Disco Club... looking for a way to show off a little bit with your John Travolta dancing style and meanwhile trying to say something that sounds Italian... this Italian Lesson is for YOU!Click here to listen to this Italian Lesson(Real audio)If you don't have Real Audio installed in your computer get it here... it's free!!(Real audio)
Let's start with the basics!
1) Vuoi ballare con me? - Would you like to dance with me?
2) Ti posso offrire un drink? - Can I offer you a drink?
3) E' libero questo tavolo? - Is it available this table?
4) Dove e' il bagno? - Where is the toilette?
5) Barman un altro drink - Barman another drink!
6) Posso fumare? - Can I smoke?
7) Come ti chiami? - What's your name?
8) Balli benissimo - You dance very good!
9) Balliamo un lento - Let's dance a ballade.
10) Quanto costa l'ingresso - How much cost the entrance?
11) La musica e' troppo alta - the music is too loud!
12) Non mi pestare i piedi - Don't step over my feet!
13) Andiamo a casa mia - Let's go home :)Now a list of Drinks that you may order at the Disco Club to make your night more exciting!
Amaretto - almond liqueur
Anisetta licorice –flavored liqueur
Asti Spumante - slightly bubbly white wine
Averna - bitter digestive
la birra - beer
Chianti - common red wine from Tuscany
con acqua - with water
con ghiaccio - on the rocks
con seltz/soda - with soda
il limoncello - lemon liqueur, specialty of the Amalfi Coast
liscio - straight
Prosecco - slightly bubbly white wine from Northeast Italy
lo spumante - sparkling wine
See you next time with the Audio Version of this Italian Lesson by Spartacus, the only Roman Gladiator Cook at RomeGiftShop.com!