Hereıs a yummy snack you can prepare in about 15 minutes. If you donıt tell your family or guests that anchovies are on the pizza, they will eat it (trust me). If you tell them anchovies are present and accounted for, some folks will pass. But then, that just means there is more for you.
2 large Vidalia or Spanish onions
4 cloves of garlic
1 cup pitted black olives
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
10 anchovy filets
1 pre-baked 12² pizza crust
* Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
* Thinly slice 2 large onions, 4 cloves garlic and 1 cup pitted black olives.
* Heat 1 1/2 Tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet. Add the onions and cook 3-4 minutes. Add the sliced garlic and cook 3 minutes longer.
* Rub 1/2 Tablespoon oil on a pre-baked 12² pizza crust. Top the crust with the sliced onions, garlic, olives and the anchovies.
* Place pizza crust directly on the middle oven rack (donıt put it in a pan or on a tray) and bake for 7-10 minutes.
* Slice and serve immediately.
* * * * * * * *
Look for more great recipes in Cookie Queen cookbooks
* ³Royal Recipes From the Castle of The Cookie Queen²
* ³Hassle-Free Holidays From the Castle of the Cookie Queen.²
Each sells for $15 (plus $3 for postage)
WebSite Cookie Queen Books